– No Agents Please
We are offering 25 days holiday, staff discount, a competitive salary and a bonus scheme. We are one of the UK’s leading tour operators offering exciting and diverse holidays to the UK and continental destinations, looking to recruit into our Reservations team, with an immediate start. Within this varied and busy role, the main duties include the following:
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responding to customer enquiries efficiently and professionally.
- Achieve and exceed sales performance targets against KPI’s.
- Selling holiday insurance and other related products.
- Logging all customer booking details onto the Company’s computerised booking system.
- Accurately taking customer payments.
- Providing exceptional service to our customers along with looking for further sales opportunities.
- Maintaining up-to-date product and tour knowledge in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Taking a conversational approach to fact-finding and creating the best possible tour to suit customer requirements.
- Completing paperwork to be sent out to customers.
- Processing brochure requests.
The ideal candidate for this exciting role will have excellent communication and customers services’ skills, be computer literate, a fast learner, friendly and patient along with the ability to maximise every sales opportunity. Prior telesales or customer service experience ideally in a travel environment is desirable. Training will be provided.
As our Reservations office is open seven days a week, flexibility in terms of working hours is an absolute must. In return we will consider flexible working arrangements.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and attributes for this exciting role please send your CV straight away to Helen Moylan, HR Director at email@example.com