Competitive salary (plus on call payments)
– No Agents Please
The JG Travel Group is a leading provider of group travel offering exciting and diverse value for money tours, ranging from short breaks, classic seaside resort holidays, heritage tours, London theatre breaks / attractions, and European holidays, including Cruises, through a number of distinct brands. We are an age-friendly workplace, and our values are at the core of what we do.
Our Company Values:
- We care a lot
- We’ve got soul
- We make it easy
- We are in this together
We are looking to recruit a number of Full time and Part time Reservation Sales Consultants to work as part of our Reservations team, with an immediate start.
Within this varied and busy role, the main duties include the following:
- Selling holidays and tours to suit customer requirements;
- Selling holiday insurance and other related products;
- Responding to customer enquiries efficiently and professionally;
- Accurately taking customer payments;
- Providing exceptional service to our customers along with looking for further sales opportunities;
- Logging all customer booking details onto the Company’s computerised booking system;
- Completing paperwork to be sent out to customers;
- Processing brochure requests;
- Maintaining up-to-date product and tour knowledge in order to provide excellent customer service.
The ideal candidates for these exciting roles will have excellent communication and customer services’ skills, be computer literate, a fast learner, friendly and patient along with the ability to maximise every sales opportunity. Prior telesales or customer service experience ideally in a travel environment is desirable. Training will be provided.
As our Reservations office is open seven days a week, flexibility in terms of working hours is an absolute must. In return we will consider flexible working arrangements.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and attributes for this role, please send your CV to Helen Moylan/ HR Director at email@example.com without delay.
Full Time Salary: £20,750
Potential Full Time OTE: £23,000